Imperial Consortium of Research and Development is involving in several STM publication projects on demands. Most of these project cases have represented for collaborating with lead, well-known and reputed publishers and distributors globally. ICRD publishing production strategy has flexible choices based on production defining, improving and promoting. We are always eager to investigate new open windows on collaborating through ICRD publishing platforms and productions.
List of Published Volumes
Vol. 1 (TO BE RELEASED SOON)
sectional Editorial Panel
- Abbas Abbaszadeh Shahri (Geomechanics)
- Abdolvahed Ghaderi (Petroleum Engineering)
- Katayoun Behzad Afshar (Geophysics)
- Mohammad Amin Vares (Chemical processing)
- Motahareh Vares (Chemical Engineering)
Volumes will be scheduled for releasing by CRC Press.
New series: Transaction Series on Petroleum and Geomechanical Engineering
The aim of this new series is to cover the fields of petroleum-related engineering (exploration, production, and chemical processing) and geomechanics. The fields of rock mechanics, structural geology, earthquake seismology, and petroleum engineering address a wide range of geomechanical problems that arise during the exploitation of oil and gas reservoirs. An attempt will be made in all volumes to balance the subject matter and to appeal to a broad readership.
Tentative volumes include:
• Transactions on Petroleum Science and Engineering: Fundamentals and Applications
• Transactions on Simulation, Modeling and Analyzing of Geotechnical and Geomechanics
• Transactions on Drilling, Fluids and Dynamics of Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industrial Applications
For editorial information on this transaction series, please contact with managing editor:
Dr. Abdolvahed Ghaderi (firstname.lastname@example.org)