2017 Interdisciplinary congress on pediatrics & neonatal health and nursing
29,30 April 2017 dubai,uae
- Invest on your professional networks and sharing among of worldwide researchers and pediatrics physicians, oncologists and surgeons.
- Access to recent achievements on pediatrics and neonates diseases diagnosis, therapies, drugs and surgical approaches through plenary sessions presented during the congress.
- Accredited certifications from collaborated societies, associations and steering chairs to all participants. (CME Credits will be applied for this event)
- Discover newly developed medical centers and equipment in Dubai.
- Lectures, Sessions and Abstracts Submission Due to: 1 April 2017
- Early-Bird discounted Registration Due to: 10 April 2017
- Regular Registration Due to: 20 April 2017
- Congress Dates: 29,30 April 2017
Dr Hossein Ashrafi (DVM, PhD, FIBMS, FHEA)
- Associate Professor, Course Director for Cancer Biology, Kingston University London
Association of High Risk Human Papillomavirus and Breast cancer: A UK based Study
topics and points of discussions
There will be wide ranges of coverage themes through the congress presentations, sessions and panel lectures. These topics will include, But not limited to: A) Pediatrics and Neonates nutrition, B) Neurology and Nephrology, C) Common and Rare Disease Treatment Approaches, D) Surgery in Pediatrics and Neonates, E) Oncology and Hematology, F) Nursing in Pediatrics and Neonates
The Journal of Pediatric and Neonatal Individualized Medicine will publish selected papers of the 2017 Interdisciplinary Congress on Pediatrics & Neonatal Health and Nursing “2017 Pediatrics and Neonates Congress”.
DISCOVER THE DUBAI
A city tour has been planned for all attendees after the conference by the evening of 30 April. All attendees will have the opportunity to discover attractions of Dubai through a fascinating city sightseeing tour and dinner in traditional restaurant. Banquet tickets will be available at congress desk.